Planning for Tech Forum 2016 is underway, and the committee is very interested in your input on programming. Whether you have something to share with fellow UI tech professionals or a topic you’re interested in hearing about, we’d love to hear from you!
Tech Forum is an annual daylong conference to be held in early summer, and we’re looking for ideas for all aspects of the program—presentations, demos, poster session, panel discussions, projects to highlight, or hot topics to discuss. We strive for a good balance in topics; some examples of areas covered include:
- Sharing information and knowledge about IT initiatives on campus
- Featuring IT innovations and research
- Looking ahead to future trends and preparing for opportunities or challenges
- Developing skills (technical, business, soft skills)
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. Thanks in advance for your input!
- The Tech Forum 2016 Planning Committee